Is an organic chemical compound that occurs naturally in many tissues of our body. It belongs to a class of compounds called glycosaminoglycans. The form of glucosamine sulphate is considered to be the most bioavailable of all available forms on the market. The main source of its acquisition are seafood, or actually their chitin armor. Glucosamine is used by the body to produce important, chemical substances that are involved in the creation and strengthening of tendons, ligaments and cartilage. Glucosamine is mainly used by people with bone problems. Ideally soothes joint pain and supports post-traumatic convalescence. It also stimulates the renewal of connective tissue, and strengthens and protects the joints against various injuries.
OstroVit Glucosamine 1000 properties
- Has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect on the skeletal system
- Supports the reconstruction of joint cartilage and connective tissue
- Helps to protect our joints against various injuries
- Has a proven regenerative effect
- Prevents the descaling of our bones
- Evidently improves the functioning of our skeletal system (increases joint flexibility)
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.